Many nonprofit organizations (more recently referred to as a Charitable Benefit Organization – CBO) face unique operational and financial challenges due to tight budgets and limited staff. Nonprofits have different missions, target audiences and problem solving strategies that are important to recognize and concepts that are unique to nonprofit accounting and reporting.
These challenges lends to why Guardian Accounting, Inc. has taken a particular interest in providing nonprofit organizations with the strategy, analysis, decision making and effective communication needed to strengthen the organization, from the board to the community.
What could Guardian Accounting, Inc. provide for you and your nonprofit organization?
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Trend analysis
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash management
- Establishment of financial and internal controls
- Training and streamlining of accounting systems
- Financial advice and an independent viewpoint
- Preparation and liaison for independent financial audits or reviews
- Liaison with Board of Directors, Committees, Bankers, Governmental Departments, etc.
Unique to Nonprofit Organizations:
- Financial Reporting
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Activities
- Statement of Functional Expenses
- Revenue Support Schedules
- Program and Grant Tracking
- Grant Applications and Reporting
- Donor and Volunteer Database Management
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?
The team at Guardian Accounting, Inc. has been serving businesses for more than eight years. Let us show how we could help you with a free consultation! Simply fill out the form to the left, and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to the opportunity to work together!