A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has to understand the operations of the business and how the financial system interrelates with operations. Their duties would include tracking cash flow, financial planning and analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposes corrective actions. They must understand capital, business funding and know how to manage cash. Additionally, they must know strategy, see the whole picture, make decisions, be able to understand people and be an effective communicator.
Many small to medium businesses owners realize they want the professional financial services that a CFO provide, but cannot afford to hire one full-time. Guardian Accounting, Inc. gives you the professional edge of a financial officer who works with you to help guide your business at a low monthly fixed rate.
What could Guardian Accounting, Inc. CFO Services provide for you and your business?
- Time to focus on growing sales, customers or addressing other business concerns
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Profitability and trend analysis
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Cash management
- Establishment of financial and internal controls
- Training and streamlining of accounting systems
- Financial advice and an independent viewpoint
- Liaison with Bankers, Lenders and CPA’s
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?
The team at Guardian Accounting, Inc. has been serving businesses for more than eight years. Let us show how we could help you with a free consultation! Simply fill out the form to the left, and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to the opportunity to work together!